Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Co-op, Playdates & More

Yesterday, I worked the nursery room at The Girl's Mother's Day Out Co-operative. The Baby came with me, and it was actually quite fun. I normally find the four hours spent in the company of seven babies under 2.5 to be excruciatingly long, but I now know enough of them that it wasn't quite so this time. We ordered in from Java Thai, and for some reason, having a takeaway lunch makes the whole day better. The Baby even took a 45-minute nap while we there!

I picked up The Boy from school afterwards, and then my friend Allison came over with two of her three kids. The Boy missed his cohort from Allison's family, but did well leading the two little girls. I had set out chocolate chip cookies, so The Baby and his friend were in heaven with cookies to gum and hold while walking around.

It was a good day.

No comments: