Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Secretary of State's Office

I finally paid a visit to the Illinois Secretary of State's office today to replace my driver's license. The Girl and The Baby came with me. It wasn't horrible, but the wait was quite long and I had stupidly not brought anything with me to amuse the kids. Fortunately, we managed to have fun anyway, watching the numbers roll by and seeing the people around us, and playing monkey bars on my legs, and various other small amusements. At long last, they called my number and it took about 10 minutes after that. My photo was still in the computer from last time, so I washed and blow-dried my hair this morning for naught.

The new licenses are really pretty. I'm just glad it's done. I hope not to have to return to the DMV for a loooooong time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Caroline,

My name is Erin and I represent Enjoy Life Foods, the country's leading maker of delicious gluten-free/casein-free and allergy-friendly foods. I'm hoping to acquire email contact information and a mailing address where you can be reached. I'd like to send you some information about our company and samples of our products. Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you.

Erin Kavanagh
Enjoy Life Foods
erinkssa@aol.com